Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Current state of Canadian accounting standards for financial instruments and the transition to IFRS
• Latest developments in financial instrument recognition, classification and measurement
• New requirements related to disclosure for financial instruments
• Best practices for identifying embedded derivatives and their accounting treatment
• Implementing hedge accounting standards
• Fair value measurement of financial instruments
• Impact of taxation on the accounting and reporting for financial instruments
• Latest approaches for accounting for impairment of financial instruments
• Testing hedge effectiveness & managing accounting issues
• BMO Financial Group
• Corporate Valuation Services Limited
• Deloitte LLP
• Ernst & Young LLP
• Kalex Valuations Inc.
• MNP LLP
• Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions of Canada
• Sleeman Breweries Ltd.
• WeirFoulds LLP
There may be many networking opportunities at the 4th Accounting And Compliance For Financial Instruments And Hedging. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/07/2014 - 10/08/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend
Chief Financial Officers; Vice-Presidents of Finance; Controllers; Directors & Managers of Accounting; Principals, Directors & Senior Managers of Accounting Firms
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.