Toronto , ON M4Y 1X7 Location map
Courtyard by the Marriott
4th Accounting And Compliance For Financial Instruments And Hedging
• Current state of Canadian accounting standards for financial instruments and the transition to IFRS
• Latest developments in financial instrument recognition, classification and measurement
• New requirements related to disclosure for financial instruments
• Best practices for identifying embedded derivatives and their accounting treatment
• Implementing hedge accounting standards
• Fair value measurement of financial instruments
• Impact of taxation on the accounting and reporting for financial instruments
• Latest approaches for accounting for impairment of financial instruments
• Testing hedge effectiveness & managing accounting issues
• BMO Financial Group
• Corporate Valuation Services Limited
• Deloitte LLP
• Ernst & Young LLP
• Kalex Valuations Inc.
• MNP LLP
• Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions of Canada
• Sleeman Breweries Ltd.
• WeirFoulds LLP
There may be many networking opportunities at the 4th Accounting And Compliance For Financial Instruments And Hedging. Find out more in the event details below.
Chief Financial Officers; Vice-Presidents of Finance; Controllers; Directors & Managers of Accounting; Principals, Directors & Senior Managers of Accounting Firms
Exhibitor Information +