Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The Association for Middle Level Education (AMLE), formerly NMSA, Annual Conference for Middle Level Education is the largest and most exclusive international meeting and exhibit for interacting face-to-face with influencers and decision makers in the middle grades education industry (5–9).
The AMLE exhibit hall is the perfect place to find helpful tools for implementing the new ideas and solutions you will learn at the conference. The AMLE exhibit hall features more than 300 companies offering the newest, most innovative products and education services available.
Why Exhibit at AMLE?
- Meet thousands of new buyers to build, develop, and mature a quality database.
- Strengthen your relationships with current and new customers.
- Show your full product range in real life rather than in a direct mail catalogue.
- Increase your visibility and add value to your brands.
- Sell your products and services on the show floor.
Attendees will be looking for products and services in the following categories:
- Art Education & Supplies
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Career Exploration
- Classroom Materials & Resources
- Comprehensive Health Resources
- Computer Hardware/Software
- Curriculum Resources/Materials
- Educational Games
- Education Travel/Tours
- Instructional Strategies
- Life Skills/Economics
- Music Education/Instruments
- Multicultural Resources
- Physical Education/Fitness
- Professional Development
- Reading/Writing/Language Arts
- Safe Schools/Violence Prevention
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- U.S. Government Programs/Services
- Youth Activities/Programs
- … and more!
- About AMLE
- Since its inception in 1973, the Association for Middle Level Education (AMLE), formerly National Middle School Association has been a voice for those committed to the educational and developmental needs of young adolescents. AMLE is the only national education association dedicated exclusively to those in the middle grades.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 40th AMLE Annual Conference For Middle Level Education - Association For Middle Level Education.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/07/2013 - 11/09/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/07/2013 - 11/08/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Education Events|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Education, Education Events|
State Education Department Personnel
Curriculum Coordinators and Directors
Chief State School Officers
College Students/Pre-Service Teachers
District Office Personnel
School Improvement Coordinator
|Notes:||87% of attendees either make or influence purchasing decisions!
25% Principals, Superintendents, Administrators/School Leaders
10% University Professors/Staff
|Venue:||Minneapolis Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(612) 335-6000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||300+ Companies|
|Event Square Footage:||28,600 (Past Event)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Association for Middle Level Education|
|Sponsorship Details:||Demonstrate your support of middle level education while creating maximum exposure for your company by taking advantage of sponsoring opportunities at the Annual Conference for Middle Level Education.
Enhance your organization's name recognition
Support the mission of the Association for Middle Level Education
Introduce your products and services to key decision makers in education
Get the return on investment that you deserve
AMLE will work with your organization's goals-sponsorships are available for every budget.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' In-Line Booth||$1,095||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Corner Booth||$1,295||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.