Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Benefit from tips for creating an integrated and innovative approach to strategy and strategic planning
• Find out about the increased involvement of boards in strategic planning
• Examine practical considerations in aligning the strategic plan with the organization's mission and goals
• Learn about best practices for aligning strategy with risk management.
• Ensure that the Board has key information as well as the underlying assumptions to evaluate strategy
• Explore practical methods for creating a strategy-focused board.
• Discover how to establish community-based strategic planning focused on stakeholder needs
• Learn how to set benchmarks for effective Board Strategy monitoring of strategic plan implementation
• Adante Consulting Inc.
• Bennett Jones LLP
• Canadian Electricity Association
• Canadian Red Cross
• Children's Aid Foundation of Ottawa
• Municipal Property Assessment Corporation
• Ontario Science Centre
• Ottawa Food Bank
• Queen's University
• The Ottawa Hospital
• Traverse Group Inc.
There may be many networking opportunities at the 3rd Strategic Planning For Boards. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/10/2014 - 09/11/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Law|
|Audience:||Presidents, CEOs, Board Chairs, Board Members of public sector and administrative boards, crown corporations, agencies commissions not-for-profit boards, hospitals in Ottawa|
|Venue:||Ottawa Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.