Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Sound practices for calculating the project pay-back period
• Determining the project’s benefit-cost ratio and internal rate of return
• Reducing the risk of cost estimate subjectivity
• Essential practices for improving capital budgeting for projects
• Improving risk tracking and monitoring for emerging risks
• Uncovering and taking action on cost control opportunities
• Techniques for improving project cash flows
• Defining activity sequencing and inter dependencies
• Applying outcome management strategies to the project
• Delta Hotels and Resorts
• Gerrie Electric Wholesale Ltd.
• GetXSolution Training & Consulting
• Global Sourcing Council - Canadian Chapter
• Manta Group
• PPI Consulting Limited
• Region of Peel
• Ryerson University
• Symcor Inc.
• TD Bank Group
• Town of Aurora
• Turner & Townsend Cm2r Inc.
There may be many networking opportunities at the 3rd Project Cost Management. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/12/2015 - 02/13/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Cost to Attend:||$1975.00|
|Audience:||VPs, Directors, Project Managers &
Senior Managers responsible for project cost management; Operations; Financial
Executives responsible for sponsorship & oversight; Business Analysts; Consultants
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Show Manager:||Federated Press|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.