Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Drafting legal contracts and agreements for the entertainment industry
• Negotiating fi nancing agreements for entertainment projects
• Legal considerations in co-productions and joint ventures
• Addressing the legal challenges of distribution in the digital age
• International and multi-jurisdictional co-productions and the law
• Libel and defamation law for traditional and new media
• Understanding music licensing and artists agreements
• Access Copyright The Canadian Copyright Licensing Agency
• Alliance Films Inc.
• Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
• CBC Television
• DHX Media Inc.
• Entertainment One
• Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
• Heenan Blaikie LLP
• Lewis Birnberg Hanet, LLP
• McMillan LLP
• Reisman Law Offices
• Sanderson Entertainment Law
• Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc.
Don't wait to register for the 3rd Mastering Entertainment Law. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/23/2013 - 10/24/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Law|
|Audience:||In-house Legal Counsel; VPs & Directors of Legal Affairs; Intellectual Property Directors;
Litigators; Lawyers in Entertainment, Media, IP, Trademark & Contract Law practices
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 367-8900|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.