Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Hear best practices for implementing innovative process improvement & Lean practices
• Examine the role of leadership in successful lean initiatives
• Uncover ways for creating and sustaining Lean momentum in the public sector
• Explore how public services are adapting to new technology to provide efficient lean service delivery
• Look at the use of performance measurement and management to drive continual improvement
• Learn how to implement Lean training and development programs within your organization
• Examine how to introduce a Lean approach to improve the delivery of services in the public sector
• Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation
• Canadian Public Sector Quality Association
• Deloitte LLP
• • Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
• Leading Edge Group
• Lean Agility
• Lean Advisors, Inc.
• Natural Sciences and Research Engineering Council
• Public Works and Government Services Canada
• Royal Canadian Mounted Police
• Saputo Inc.
• Strategic Relationships Solutions Inc.
• Stratford Managers Corporation
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 3rd Lean Innovation In The Public Sector? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/17/2014 - 06/18/2014|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||ADMs, DGs, Directors & Senior Managers in: process improvement, change management, service delivery, workforce strategy,
risk management, IT, HR, finance, organizational development, projects, performance & quality management
|Venue:||Ottawa Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|call for information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.