Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Examine the importance of evidence-based decision-making in government
• Develop strategies for improving evidence accessibility
• Explore the use of systematic research in effective policy review
• Learn how to manage the policy/research relationship
• Examine how to successfully evaluate the effectiveness of the policy-making framework
• Canadian Evaluation Society
• Citizenship and Immigration Canada
• Governance and Legislative Reform Group
• Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
• Policy Research International Inc.
• Royal Canadian Mounted Police
• T raverse Group
• Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
• University of Ottawa
If the 3rd Evidence-Based Policy Making is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/12/2013 - 09/13/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||Business Technology|
|Other Industries:||Business Technology, Government, Government General, Technology|
|Audience:||Senior-level public servants responsible for the work and management of processes related to policy decision-making, research, analysis, evaluation, development, governance & accountability|
|Venue:||Ottawa Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Arena|
|Conference Hotel URL:||official hotel URL...|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.