Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
- Emerging trends in suits filed and defended across the country
- Establishing an aggressive and pro-active defense
- Best practices for controlling documents and preserving evidence
- Trends in U.S. privacy class action cases
- What judges look for when approving a settlement
- Key factors in arbitration design
- Best practices for managing cross-border class actions
- Critical role of experts certification
- Key securities class action cases
- Impact of jurisdiction selection on damages awards
Don't wait to register for the 3rd Class Action. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/08/2016 - 03/09/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. The morning sessions start promptly at 9:00.|
|Audience:||Lawyers and In-House Counsel who wish to solidify their knowledge on class action trends and risks|
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 847-5075|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.