Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
3rd Annual US Border Security & Intelligence Summit is designed as an educational and training “Town Hall” forum, where thought leaders and key policy-makers across Homeland Security, Border Security, Intelligence Agencies, and law enforcement officials can come together for actionable discussions and debate. This iteration will focus on : "Improving a Joint Approach to Intelligence Sharing and Operational Capabilities"
A whole-of-government approach that leverages interagency and international partnerships as a force multiplier, topics to include:
- Improving the collection, analysis, production and dissemination of intelligence information for enhanced border protection and awareness-
- Joint and Interagency Task Force Initiatives: including JTF, DHS; JTF-N; and JIAT- S
- Improving C4ISR capabilities within and amongst federal and international partner agencies
- Pushing out homeland security beyond our borders, and improving integrated cross border law enforcement
- Strengthening joint investigations, intelligence and information sharing, and S&T cooperation
- Targeting technology that enhances intelligence sharing and real time situational awareness of the threat environment
- Acquisition and requirements updates from DHS
- Policy into practice towards investing in a risk-based strategy towards border security
- Utilizing biometrics: maximizing mobile and multi-modal technology innovation
If the 3rd Border Security & Intelligence Summit is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/26/2016 - 01/27/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||01/26/2016 - 01/27/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|First Move-In Date:||01/26/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Law Enforcement|
|Other Industries:||Government, Law Enforcement|
|Cost to Attend:||http://dsigroup.org/border-security-summit-registration/...|
|Venue:||The Mary M Gates Learning Center|
|Venue Phone:||(917) 435-1266|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Sponsorship Details:||Please visit us at: http://bordersecuritysummit.dsigroup.org or call us at: 1.917.435.1255 for details|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.