Alexandria , VA 22314 Location map
The Mary M Gates Learning Center
3rd Border Security & Intelligence Summit
3rd Annual US Border Security & Intelligence Summit is designed as an educational and training “Town Hall” forum, where thought leaders and key policy-makers across Homeland Security, Border Security, Intelligence Agencies, and law enforcement officials can come together for actionable discussions and debate. This iteration will focus on : "Improving a Joint Approach to Intelligence Sharing and Operational Capabilities"
A whole-of-government approach that leverages interagency and international partnerships as a force multiplier, topics to include:
- Improving the collection, analysis, production and dissemination of intelligence information for enhanced border protection and awareness-
- Joint and Interagency Task Force Initiatives: including JTF, DHS; JTF-N; and JIAT- S
- Improving C4ISR capabilities within and amongst federal and international partner agencies
- Pushing out homeland security beyond our borders, and improving integrated cross border law enforcement
- Strengthening joint investigations, intelligence and information sharing, and S&T cooperation
- Targeting technology that enhances intelligence sharing and real time situational awareness of the threat environment
- Acquisition and requirements updates from DHS
- Policy into practice towards investing in a risk-based strategy towards border security
- Utilizing biometrics: maximizing mobile and multi-modal technology innovation
If the 3rd Border Security & Intelligence Summit is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Exhibitor Information +