NACFC provides a collaborative and educational forum for all CF professionals. The educational elements of the meeting program are targeted to physicians, nurses, research scientists, respiratory therapists, physical therapists, nutritionists, social workers, and pharmacists.
This annual meeting brings together scientists, clinicians, and caregivers from around the world to discuss and share ideas on the latest advances in CF research, care, and drug development, and to exchange ideas about ways to improve the health and quality of life for people with CF.
Who Should Attend
The North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference is a scientific conference designed exclusively for medical professionals in the field of CF research and care. Physicians, research scientists, nurses, social workers, nutritionists, dietitians, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, pharmacists, genetic counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, and research coordinators interested in collaborating on the latest CF research and therapies, obtaining continuing education credits, and networking with the world’s leading professionals in the CF arena should attend.
All 1st Year Clinical Fellows who have received a CF Foundation Clinical Fellowship Grant should plan to attend. Additionally, all 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th year fellows also receiving a CF Foundation Clinical Fellowship Grant are required to submit a Fellows case study at NACFC.
The North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference (NACFC) serves as a collaborative forum to advance research for the treatment and cure of cystic fibrosis. Held over three days, with more than 60 concurrent sessions, the conference unites more than 4,500 multidisciplinary leaders within the CF health care community.
The NACFC is an ideal opportunity for companies in the CF health care community to share the latest products and services in CF care and learn strategies for improving the lives of people with CF.
Benefits of Participation
• Considerable visibility at the world’s largest CF-focused educational conference
• Exposure to approximately 4,500 of the most highly regarded, active physicians, nurses, social workers, nutritionists, dietitians, respiratory and physical therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, pharmacists, research coordinators, and basic and clinical research scientists
• Opportunity to showcase your product(s) and/or service(s) to a broad and diverse audience of decision makers
• Listing on the NACFC official website, NACFC Final Program, Exhibitor Guide, and mobile app
• Access to NACFC educational sessions (restrictions apply)
• Access to pre and post conference registration mailing lists
• Support the CF Foundation, CF research, and CF care
About Cystic Fibrosis Foundation:
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is the world’s leader in the search for a cure for cystic fibrosis. We fund more CF research than any other organization, and nearly every CF drug available today was made possible because of Foundation support.
We are a nonprofit donor-supported organization dedicated to attacking cystic fibrosis from every angle. Our focus is to support the development of new drugs to fight the disease, improve the quality of life for those with CF, and ultimately to find a cure.