Montreal , QC H5A 1E4 Location map
31st Annual Symposium Of The Protein Society
The Protein Society’s premier event, our Annual Symposium, hosts 700 hundred chemists, biologists, physicists, mathematicians, students, and educators who share a unifying interest in understanding the nature of proteins.
Structured with two concurrent sessions and spanning 3.5 days, the event features a multitude of opportunities for networking, plentiful speaking slots for selected early-career scientists, and unique workshops for students and educators alike.
The Annual Symposium delivers cutting-edge research in an intimate setting where attendees and exhibitors receive personalized customer service. Sponsors and exhibitors will benefit from great foot-traffic and generous signage recognition. The event provides 3.5 days of exposure, which includes daily 2-hour mix and mingle evening receptions in the Exhibitor areas. The Society also provides several incentives to attendees to visit exhibitors, including a booth passport prize drawing.
There are other benefits to exhibiting at the Annual Symposium. They include:
- With under 30 exhibitors and approximately 700 attendees, you will be heard and seen.
- Exhibit booths will be placed in the same location as the poster sessions.
- Three days allocated to exhibits, including daily networking receptions.
- Generous sponsorship benefits for all three tiers.
- Complimentary Post-Show Attendee List given to all exhibitors.
- Exhibitors can scan attendees' badges to collect information making follow-up easier.
- Exhibitors can be attendees too, and receive additional opportunities to interact with conference attendees with access to all educational sessions.
- Opportunity to provide hands-on demos.
About The Protein Society:
The Protein Society is a not-for-profit scholarly society with a mission to advance state-of-the-art science through international forums that promote communication, cooperation, and collaboration among scientists involved in the study of proteins.
For almost 30 years, The Protein Society has served as the intellectual home of investigators across all disciplines -and from around the world- involved in the study of protein structure, function, and design. The Society provides forums for scientific collaboration and communication and supports the professional growth of young investigators through workshops, networking opportunities, and by encouraging junior researchers to participate fully in the annual symposium. As well as the meeting, the Society’s prestigious journal Protein Science, edited by Brian Matthews, serves as an ideal platform for furthering the science of proteins in the broadest possible sense.
If the 31st Annual Symposium Of The Protein Society is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Past Attendee Demographics:
Primary Work Environment:
38% PI or Lab Head
22% Post Doctoral Researcher
10% Staff Scientist
The Protein Society
Exhibitor Information +