Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
While it’s now been 10 years since the last hurricane crossed the Florida coastline, that same period has seen devastating storms such as Sandy, Ike, Irene and Isaac devastate other areas. Unfortunately, competition for budget resources remains fierce and learning the important operational lessons from these storms can be expensive, time consuming and difficult. The 30th Annual Governor’s Hurricane Conference® (GHC) in Orlando is your best and most cost-effective opportunity to close that information gap! Here are a few tips you can use to help demonstrate why you cannot afford to miss this year’s GHC:
Here are Just a Few of the Reasons Why the Governor’s Hurricane Conference® is Your Best Option in Hurricane Education and Operational Preparedness
- The GHC is the nation’s largest and best-attended conference focusing on hurricane planning, preparedness, response, recovery, and mitigation!
- The GHC is an opportunity to learn from the successes of others and identify proven best practices, as well as learning what mistakes to avoid BEFORE it’s too late!
- Over 300 hours of training and workshops covering all aspects of hurricane readiness, full of the latest trends, topics, tools and technologies to best improve your disaster response/recovery processes will be offered.
- The GHC provides access to tried and true solutions and ideas for a wide range of hurricane related challenges that can be put into action immediately when you return, many at little or no cost!
Connect with Emergency Management Professionals from Federal, State, and Local Offices:
• FEMA • Armed Forces • National Weather Service • Health Departments • Fire/EMS • Public Works/Utility • Health/Medical • Law Enforcement • Agricultural • Emergency Managers • Transportation Departments • Communications Specialists • Volunteer and Non-Profit Organizations
Who Should Exhibit?
• Business, Industry and Economic Stabilization
• Debris Removal
• Animal Protection
• Non-Profit organizations
• Public Information
• Military Products & Services
• Energy Resources and Power Restoration
• Bulk Food, Water, Ice
• Environmental Protection
• HazMat Remediation
• Health, Medical and Social Services
• Shelter, Food, and Supplies for Disaster Victims
• Law Enforcement, Firefighting, Search and Rescue
• Public Services, Roads and Utilities
• Telecommunications, Radio and Satellite
• Educational Institutions
If the 30th Annual Governor's Hurricane Conference (GHC) is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/08/2016 - 05/13/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||05/11/2016 - 05/12/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wednesday 11am-6pm; Thursday 8am-12pm|
|First Move-In Date:||05/10/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Government General|
|Other Industries:||Business, Emergency Medicine, Federal Government, Government, Government General, Local / Municipal, Professional Healthcare, Safety, State Government|
|Cost to Attend:||http://flghc.org/2016-registration/...|
|Audience:||Emergency Management Professionals from Federal, State, and Local Offices:
National Weather Service
Volunteer and Non-Profit Organizations
|Notes:||2014 GHC Attendees:
Business & Industry 17%
Volunteer Agencies 11%
*Includes Animal Agencies, Health Schools, Media and Tourism
GHC 2014 included participants from:
65 Florida counties, 37 states, and 9 other countries.
|Venue:||Rosen Shingle Creek|
|Venue Phone:||(866) 996-9939|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Rosen Shingle Creek|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.rosenshinglecreek.com/...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||160+ Spaces (Previous Year)|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Show Manager:||McRae & Company, Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Inline||$1,600||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Corner||$1,800||Water:||n/a|
|Vehicles & Oversized Exhibits (Min. 200 sq. ft.)||$9.00 per sq. ft.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2015 Floorplan & Exhibitor List: