Philadelphia , PA 19153 Location map
DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
2nd World Congress On Automation And Robotics
OMICS International invites all the participants across the globe to attend the 2nd World Congress on Automation and Robotics during June 13-15, 2016 at Philadelphia, USA. This scientific gathering guarantees that offering the thoughts and ideas will enable and secure you the theme “Automation & Robotics for a Sustainable Future”. Automation and Robotics 2016 is comprised of 9 tracks designed to offer comprehensive and interesting sessions that address current trending technologies in Automation fields.
- Automation Tools and Technologies
- Control and Mechatronic Systems
- Robotics and applications
- Automation in manufacturing
- Information technologies for automation systems
- Process and energy automation
- Industrial informatics
- Security in manufacturing industries
- Flexibility for sustainable manufacturing automation
- Security in Manufacturing Industries
- Mechatronics or Robotics Education
- Virtual Systems for Training and Education
- Smart Sensors and Sensor Fusion
If the 2nd World Congress On Automation And Robotics is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
2360 Corporate Circle.
Suite 400 Henderson NV 89074-7722, USA
Henderson, NV 89074-7722
Head of the Departments from the field of Automation, Robotics, Mechatronics, Control systems
CEO's of the Automation manufacturing Companies
Automation researchers and academicians
Control systems and Mechatronics expertise
Professors and Students from Academia in the study of Industrial Automation and Robotics field.
Exhibitor Information +