Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Leveraging your personal brand to leadership positions
• How to encourage better gender balance in your organization
• Communicating effectively, leading with passion and strategically networking
• Building future leaders through coaching and mentoring approaches
• Communicating to ensure higher productivity
• Women’s leadership strategies in corporate, SME and micro businesses
• How do organizations recognize and benefi t from different styles of leadership?
• Affi nity networking through social media
• Understanding what makes an effective technical leader
• BITA Group
• BMO Financial Group
• Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
• Concordia University
• Hospital for Sick Children
• IBM Canada Ltd.
• KPMG LLP
• Q Media Solutions
• Ryerson University
• Sage Mentors Inc.
• Shared Services Canada
• Symcor Inc.
• York University
There may be many networking opportunities at the 2nd Women And Leadership In Technology. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/10/2015 - 02/11/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, Business Technology, General Business, Management/Leadership, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||$1975.00|
|Audience:||CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Directors, Sr. Managers & professionals improving skills in leadership, conflict resolution, work-life balance, negotiations, communications,
networking & talent mentoring
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Show Manager:||Federated Press|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.