Toronto , ON M4Y 1X7 Location map
Courtyard by the Marriott
2nd Securities Compliance For Mining
• Learn the latest on disclosing material changes to mineral resources and reserves
• Explore NI 43-101 and get practical tips for achieving compliance
• Examine key securities compliance and disclosure issues in the context of M&A transactions in the mining industry
• Uncover best practices for meeting your timely disclosure obligations
• Review NI 43-101 Technical Reports and effective practices for maintaining current and compliant technical report • disclosure
• Examine aspects of accounting under the significant IFRS standards relevant to mining industry
• Review issues concerning the impairment of exporation & evaluation, development and production assets
• Develop the skills to create and critically evaluate MD&A.
• See how accounting and reporting changes transitioning from E&E to production
• Get tips on assessing your compliance program and identifying its weaknesses
• Besra Gold Inc.
• Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
• Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
• Enirgi Group Corporation
• Ernst & Young LLP
• Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
• GTA Resources and Mining Inc.
• Kirkland Lake Gold Inc.
• Ludmer Law
• Satori Resources Inc.
• Sherritt International Corporation
• Stikeman Keeley Spiegel Pasternack LLP
If the 2nd Securities Compliance For Mining is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Mining Sector In-House Counsel, Corporate Secretaries,
VPs & Directors in Finance & Compliance, CFOs, Controllers,
Auditors; Regulators, Securities Executives, Dealers, Underwriters, Issuers; Lawyers
Exhibitor Information +