Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Learn the latest on disclosing material changes to mineral resources and reserves
• Explore NI 43-101 and get practical tips for achieving compliance
• Examine key securities compliance and disclosure issues in the context of M&A transactions in the mining industry
• Uncover best practices for meeting your timely disclosure obligations
• Review NI 43-101 Technical Reports and effective practices for maintaining current and compliant technical report • disclosure
• Examine aspects of accounting under the significant IFRS standards relevant to mining industry
• Review issues concerning the impairment of exporation & evaluation, development and production assets
• Develop the skills to create and critically evaluate MD&A.
• See how accounting and reporting changes transitioning from E&E to production
• Get tips on assessing your compliance program and identifying its weaknesses
• Besra Gold Inc.
• Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
• Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
• Enirgi Group Corporation
• Ernst & Young LLP
• Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
• GTA Resources and Mining Inc.
• Kirkland Lake Gold Inc.
• Ludmer Law
• Satori Resources Inc.
• Sherritt International Corporation
• Stikeman Keeley Spiegel Pasternack LLP
If the 2nd Securities Compliance For Mining is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/16/2014 - 09/17/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend
Mining Sector In-House Counsel, Corporate Secretaries,
VPs & Directors in Finance & Compliance, CFOs, Controllers,
Auditors; Regulators, Securities Executives, Dealers, Underwriters, Issuers; Lawyers
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.