Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Explore the key components of scenario planning:
• Look at the potential uses and applications of the process
• Discuss the skills and knowledge needed to effectively use scenario planning
• Uncover what is involved in establishing a baseline analysis
• Examine the trend analysis process and tools that can be used
• Learn the steps in a winning scenario modeling process
• Discover best practices for using scenario results to provide a framework for creating future plans and identify challenges
• Andros Consultants Ltd.
• BFL CANADA Risk and Insurance Services Inc.
• Boire Filler Group
• Future Electronics Inc.
• Gibson Kennedy & Company
• Northbridge Insurance
• Ryan Luke Consulting
• Vector Research + Development Inc.
If the 2nd Scenario Planning is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/27/2014 - 02/28/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||Other / Miscellaneous|
|Other Industries:||Business, Other / Miscellaneous|
|Audience:||VPs & Directors of Strategic Planning, Marketing, HR, Operations & Finance; Key support managers and professionals who are involved in strategic planning, analysis and implementation|
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.