Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
- Hear about the latest legal developments impacting information technology management
- Benefit from guidance on IP rights and risks that are at the core of licensing transactions
- Control risks in your IT service contracts
- Learn about practices that will steer clear of the problems that could stem from social media
- Understand governance mechanisms for evaluating and implementing cloud services
- Find out the IT-related elements that you need to incorporate into employment contract terms
- Learn how to more effectively deal with the contracting issues inherent with e-commerce
- Gain an insight into dealing with the IT-related legal issues involved in M&As
There may be many networking opportunities at the 2nd Mini-LLB For CIOs. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/25/2016 - 02/26/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. The morning sessions start promptly at 9:00.|
|Primary Industry:||Business Technology|
|Other Industries:||Business Technology, IT, Technology|
|Audience:||CIOs, CTOs, VPs, Directors & Senior IT/ IM professionals responsible for governance, strategic planning, systems, information management, records management, security, procurement & contracting|
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 847-5075|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.