Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
- Learn about the practical considerations in selecting a methodology to value outcomes in order to achieve the right organizational fit
- Examine and learn to utilize key financial indicators to use for measuring social impact
- Discover how to measure outcomes and coordinate goals across multiple programs
- Find out how to measure, apply and utilize social return on investment (SROI)
- Learn how to adopt social outcome measures to make the case for change and to create better outcomes
- Uncover the benefits to be gained from methods such as shared measurement and collective impact
- Find out how to prioritize potential measurement areas and identify the most critical areas of performance
There may be many networking opportunities at the 2nd Measuring Social Outcomes. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/12/2016 - 04/13/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. The morning sessions start promptly at 9:00.|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||Directors General, Directors of Evaluation, Program Planning and Policy Development|
|Venue:||Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Centre de conferences Gatineau-Ottawa|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 567-9607|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.