Philadelphia , PA 19106 Location map
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
2nd Life Sciences Investigations & Internal Audits Forum
Ensuring compliance in today’s global economy is more difficult than ever. This is especially true for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies who are juggling multiple international laws, regulations and guidelines at all times. Handling sensitive investigations — whether they are initiated by the DOJ, SEC, FDA or an internal source — needs to be carefully executed. A misstep could result in fines and bad press. A properly run internal investigation can help mitigate risk and ensure compliance. However, a poor investigation can worsen the problem. There are essential skills that need to be in your tool kit in order to properly delve into inquiries from regulatory bodies. From assembling a cross-functional team to interviewing skills, there’s no part of the inspection process that should go unexamined.
The 2nd Life Sciences Investigations & Internal Audits Forum will educate legal, compliance and HR/ER professionals on how to conduct an efficient and compliant internal investigation to ensure proper remediation and solve issues before they become problems.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Develop a framework to quickly triage and assess an incoming allegation and assemble a cross-functional team that can compliantly execute internal investigations
- Create a culture that encourages employees to report misconduct and reduce risk
- Perform due diligence reviews and monitoring on third party agents
- Dive deep into the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act to overcome the challenges of international investigations
- Assemble a tool kit of internal investigations best practices to reduce risk and take appropriate remediation measures
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2nd Life Sciences Investigations & Internal Audits Forum? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
ExL Events, Inc.
494 8th Ave, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Global and Corporate Compliance
This event is also of interest to:
Compliance and Investigation Services
ExL Events, Inc., (aka "ExL Pharma")
Exhibitor Information +