Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Hear best practices for implementing innovative process improvement & Lean practices
• Examine the role of leadership in successful Lean initiatives
• Uncover ways for creating and sustaining Lean momentum in the public sector
• Explore how public services are adapting to new technology to provide efficient Lean service delivery
• Look at the use of performance measurement and management to drive continual improvement
• Learn how to implement Lean training and development programs within your organization
• Examine how to introduce a "Lean" approach to improve the delivery of services in the public sector
• Alberta Health
• Fujitsu Canada
• Inflexion Consulting Inc.
• Landmark Group
• Ministry of Human Services.
• Ministry of Justice and Solicitor General
• NorQuest College
• ProSolve Consulting Ltd.
• The Winslow Group
• Xerox Canada Ltd.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2nd Lean Innovation In The Public Sector? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/03/2014 - 06/04/2014|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||DGs, Directors &amp; Senior Managers in: process improvement, change management, service delivery,
workforce strategy, risk management, IT, HR, finance, organizational development, projects, performance
|Venue:||Chateau Lacombe Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|call for information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.