Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
- Hear about strategies that promote a collaborative, cohesive and cooperative workplace
- Explore development of the top ten core competencies of top leaders
- Discover the keys to unlocking and constructively utilizing emotional intelligence
- Learn communications tips for projecting clarity, inspiring confidence, and influencing others
- Learn about the strategic skills and tools for change leadership
- Hear about best practices in crisis leadership under pressure
- Utilize techniques for balancing governance, leadership and accountability when engaging in policy development
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2nd Leadership For Women In Government? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/01/2016 - 03/02/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. The morning sessions start promptly at 9:00.|
|Primary Industry:||Government General|
|Other Industries:||Business, Government, Government General, Management/Leadership|
|Audience:||Federal, provincial & municipal Executives, Directors, Senior Managers & professionals improving skills in leadership, strategy, planning, conflict resolution, negotiations, networking & communications|
|Venue:||Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Centre de conferences Gatineau-Ottawa|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 567-9607|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.