Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Discover how to implement IT procurement governance best practices
• Hear how Accenture successfully negotiates IT deals with its suppliers
• Learn to navigate the challenges in software procurement and licensing
• Key into the emerging issues in IT public sector procurement
• Discover how the City of Toronto uses RFPs to create enforceable contractual commitments
• Benefit from best practices in negotiating IT outsourcing agreements
• Achieve your service level objectives through clear and well-structured service level agreements
• Find out how to develop win-win contact models with your customers
• Explore the opportunities and challenges in emerging technologies
• Minimize your risks of potential disputes in IT contracts
• Accenture Inc.
• Aird & Berlis LLP
• Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP
• Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
• Cisco Systems Inc.
• City of Toronto
• Goodmans LLP
• Intact Financial Corporation
• Mann Symons LLP
• McCarthy Tétrault LLP
• OfficeMax Grand & Toy
• Western Management Consultants
If the 2nd IT Contracting And Purchasing is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/05/2014 - 06/06/2014|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, IT, Law, Technology|
|Audience:||Private & Public Sector In-house counsel, Executives, Directors & Managers involved in procurement, asset management, contract management, IM/IT, outsourcing, lawyers, consultants|
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|call for information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.