Vancouver , BC V6X 1A3
Canada Location map
Executive Hotels & Resorts
2nd International Conference On Food Chemistry And Hydrocolloids
The prestigious 2nd International Conference on Food Chemistry and Hydrocolloids to be held on July 24-26, 2017 at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada will focus on the theme “Where food meets science: Exploring recent advances in food research and business”. We are confident that you will enjoy the Scientific Program of this upcoming Conference.
This Conference will bring together practitioners, industrialists, researchers and educators from around the world who are engaged in the fields of indigenous food products, food safety, functional foods, bioactive ingredients, nutritional factors, traditional and alternative medicine, dietary management. The Conference will highlight significant developments in research and innovations in agricultural, food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and medical technologies, with an emphasis on health and wellness. The Conference will feature a series of presentations and discussions in plenary, concurrent and poster sessions, informal gatherings, and exhibitions.
- Chemistry of Food
- Functionality and Behaviour of Hydrocolloids
- Food Science and Technology
- Food, Nutrition and Health
- Vitamins, Minerals and Enzymes
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Food Structure and Functionality
- Food Storage and Preservation
- Cereal Chemistry and Sea Food Chemistry
- Chemistry behind Meat and Poultry Processing
- Dairy Chemistry: Science, Research & Sustainability
- Food Waste and Recycling
- Processing, Fortification and Packaging of Food
- Spices and Food Flavors
- Recent Advancement in Food Science and Food Business
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2nd International Conference On Food Chemistry And Hydrocolloids? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Exhibitor Information +