Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Find out how to effectively deal with information governance business issues, policies and practices
• Discover how the legal departments at the TMX Group and Morneau Shepell foster an information governance culture
• Hear about the opportunities and risks of managing Big Data from Ricoh Canada
• Discover key challenges to information governance
• Find out how IBIS Corporation manages security issues
• Hear how to protect privilege, confidentiality and privacy during e-discovery from CIBC
• Discover issues around securing sensitive data & information
• David Young Law
• Deloitte LLP
• Duff & Phelps
• IBIS Corporation
• KPMG LLP
• Mann Symons LLP
• Milrad Law Office
• Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario)Morneau Shepell Ltd.
• Ontario Association of Community Care Access Centres
• PrivaTech Consulting
• Ricoh Canada Inc.
• RIMtech Consulting LLP
• The Second Cup Canada Ltd.
• TMX Group
Don't wait to register for the 2nd Information Governance For Law Departments. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/28/2014 - 10/29/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Law|
|Audience:||who should attend
In-House Counsel, VPs & Directors in law departments, legal affairs, compliance, regulatory affairs, information technology, information management and security, CIOs; Lawyers in private practice
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.