Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Examine the current issues for financing in mining from a company perspective
• Explore current trends in raising capital in the mining industry, examining key considerations in financing options
• Explore debt financing principles and products for the mining industry
• Uncover some of the current trends and developments in joint ventures and strategic alliances for mining
• Examine key elements of stream financing agreements
• Review creative new approaches and sources for fueling future mining growth
• Examine the role IPOs play in the mining sector
• Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
• Davis LLP
• Deloitte Canada
• Enirgi Group Corporation
• Goldeye Explorations Ltd.
• McCarthy Tétrault LLP
• Stikeman Keeley Spiegel Pasternack LLP
• Orvana Minerals Corp.
• Paradigm Capital Inc.
• Torys LLP
If the 2nd Financing Options For Mining Projects is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/18/2014 - 09/19/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||Who Should Attend
Mining sector CFOs, In-house Counsel, VPs, Directors & Managers in finance, corporate development and business development; investment bankers; financiers; project finance consultants; lawyers
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.