Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Developing an effective maintenance plan to extend asset life
• Extending asset life by overcoming common barriers to implementing a reliability improvement strategy
• Establishing and managing asset maintenance systems
• Implementing advanced asset integrity management systems
• Implementing life cycle costing for asset management
• Utilizing key performance indicators to evaluate integrity planning and inspections
• Identifying the specific knowledge and skills required to maintain your equipment
• Applying appropriate technologies to measure asset operating characteristics
• Understanding how a risk based approach results in using inspection resources more cost effectively
• BRS Maintenance Solutions
• IBM Canada Limited
• Ministry of Transportation - Ontario
• Ontario Power Generation Inc.
• Patheon Inc.
• Praxair Canada Inc.
• Predictive Systems Engineering Ltd.
• Toronto Hydro
• Town of Aurora
There may be many networking opportunities at the 2nd Asset Life Extension. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/04/2015 - 02/05/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business, General Business|
|Cost to Attend:||$1975.00|
|Audience:||Maintenance Managers & Coordinators, Plant Managers, Engineers, Planners & Schedulers, Reliability Engineers, Asset, Equipment & Facilities Managers, Maintenance & Technical Operators|
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Show Manager:||Federated Press|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.