Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The GFMI 2nd Annual Funds Transfer Pricing and Balance Sheet Management Conference will help financial institutions to understand how to use FTP to incentivize internal business lines whilst simultaneously managing liquidity risk. The event will be a unique opportunity to hear from and network with key industry figures in an intimate environment.
By Attending This Event You Will:
1. Understand how to align your FTP models with the new capital requirements of Basel III
2. Look into the disparities in methodology and why banks choose a particular methodology
3. Apply the principals of interest rate risk management into FTP
4. Ensure the corporate culture surrounding FTP is invested in by the board and is communicated throughout the organization
5. Understand the implications of the new Federal Reserve measures; CCAR and Dodd-Frank stress tests
6. Explore the pros and cons of global versus locally-modeled FTP systems
7. Confront challenges across core product lines
With a one-track focus, the Funds Transfer Pricing and Balance Sheet Management Conference is a highly intensive, content-driven event that includes case studies, presentations and panel discussions over two full days. This conference targets industry leaders in Funds Transfer Pricing, Balance Sheet Management, Treasury and ALM roles in order to provide an intimate atmosphere for both the delegates and speakers.
Don't wait to register for the 2nd Annual Funds Transfer Pricing And Balance Sheet Management Conference. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/15/2013 - 05/17/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Audience:||Contact Michael Duque for the audience description.|
|Conference Hotel URL:||official hotel URL|
|Show Owner:||marcus evans|
|Show Manager:||marcus evans|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.