The 2nd AgricBusiness Tradeshow & Conference holds at the Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Centre, Abuja, Nigeria from 3 - 4 November, 2015.
The Annual AgricBusiness Tradeshow & Conference serves as a platform to discuss the potential and viability of the Agricultural business in Nigeria and the West Africa sub-region. The event seeks to symbolize the opportunities in the Agribusiness, as well as synergize on technologies, techniques and human resources. Agriculture is now favourably contributing to the nation’s economy: In the third quarter of 2013, the non-oil sector recorded 7.95 percent, largely driven by better performance in the agricultural sector; particularly crop production.
The Nigeria Agricultural sector now generates one-third of Nigeria’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and employs two-thirds of the country workforce. Livestock is the second largest agricultural sub-sector and features 16.43 million Cattle, 34.69 million Sheep, 55.15 million Goats, 7.18 million Pigs and 183.16 million Poultry. (World Bank 2011). Today agriculture contributes over 60% towards employment and accounting for over 25% Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in the Country.
Accordingly, Agriculture remains one of Sub-Saharan Africa’s most important sectors, while Africa remains a strategic continent for the world agro-food industry as it holds 60% of the worlds uncultivated arable land. This makes agriculture a lead sector in Africa, with sufficient scale and comparative advantage contributing to engender broad based economic growth and poverty reduction towards achieving the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
The AgricBusiness Tradeshow & Conference is targeted at all key players in the agric sector around the globe, thereby making it an ideal place to negotiate deals/conclude business.
Benefits of attending
- Benefit from numerous networking opportunities and meet thousands and new business contacts.
- Discover new markets. Expand your business and operations.
- Network with government personnel and sector practitioners, who influence key decision and leading buyers &n sellers of equipments and technology products.
- Have direct access to Agro Allied Industry Practitioners.
- Indirect problem solving sessions with exporters and importers of farm products
- Participate in exclusive functions with Technology Experts, Government Officials and Regulators.
For Registration, Exhibition Space and Event Sponsorship, please visit our website: www.agricshow.com or contact: E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel/Fax +234-805-310-0096, +234-(0)84-361-381, +234-816-313-7098