Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Examine key governance objectives and fiduciary duties
• Overcome the challenges to becoming an effective trustee
• Grasp pension plan regulations and legislation
• Protect yourself from personal liability by understanding the law
• Learn what to consider when overseeing pension investment strategies
• Explore techniques of day-to-day pension fund management
• Establish a performance-monitoring process for fund managers
• Update yourself on the latest developments and special circumstances
• Ampersand Advisory Group & ComprehensivePensionGovernance
• Aon Hewitt
• George & Bell Consulting
• Greg Hurst & Associates Ltd.
• HSBC Bank Canada
• Lawson Lundell LLP
• Leith Wheeler Investment Counsel Ltd.
• Ministry of Attorney General
• Financial Institutions Commission of BC
• Teachers' Pension Plan
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 27th Essential Skills For Pension Commitee Memebers.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/06/2014 - 11/07/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend
Pension plan trustees and corporate pension committee members involved with the governance of pension plans who want an introduction to the key elements of operating and overseeing a pension plan
|Venue:||Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.