Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Hear from some of Canada's largest DB and DC pension sponsors, including: Unifor, Toronto Transit Commission, Victoria University (University of Toronto), Anglican Church and University of Ottawa
• Learn about the most important skills required to become an effective pension committee member in difficult economic times
• Hear how the Toronto Transit Commission’s pension plan fosters effective accountability and governance practices
• Examine strategies for dealing with the real prospects of funding shortfalls and pension trustee liability claims
• Hear about current pension reform initiatives in several Canadian provinces
• Explore the legal framework governing the role of trustees
Gain a clear understanding legislative and regulatory requirements as well as the most essential skills required of new pension committee members in light of new expectations, including:
• Trustee liability
• Investment basics
• Funding shortfalls
• Pension funding and plan design
• Pension plan risks
• And much more
If the 26th Essential Skills For Pension Committee Members is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/14/2014 - 10/16/2014|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||Who should attend
Pension plan trustees and corporate pension committee members involved with the governance of pension plans who want an introduction to the key elements of operating and overseeing a pension plan.
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.