Kailua-Kona , HI 96740 Location map
Royal Kona Resort
26th Annual Ironman Sports Medicine Conference
Each year, over 200 medical professionals attend this prestigious event, which sells out each year. In addition to the conference, attendees also have the option to earn additional CME credit by volunteering in the Ironman® Medical Tent on race day.
- Twenty Five (25) Hours AAFP CME
- Esteemed Faculty
- Mark Allen Triathlon Clinic
- Ironman Legends Guest Speaker Bob Babbitt
- Swim Clinics
- Optional Workshops and Special Lectures
- Win a Lottery Slot in the 2015 Ironman World Championship
- Volunteer in the Ironman Medical Tent
- Cutting edge topics
- Breakfast during morning sessions
- Welcome Reception with live music
- On-line conference syllabus
- Exhibit Hall
- 4 hour half day sessions Sunday-Thursday
- Fabulous beachfront location on idyllic Kona
- Close to shops, restaurants, shopping and more
- Discounted Royal Kona Room rates starting at $175 night
- Discounted Dollar and Alamo car rentals
- On site staff
The conference provides CME for physicians from the fields of Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, PM&R, Orthopedics and others who care for athletes or engage in regular athletic activity, as well as Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Exercise Scientists who attend this five-day event.
This faculty will present up-to-date science focused on sports and exercise, as well as common sports-related injuries and illness for the endurance athlete.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 26th Annual Ironman Sports Medicine Conference.
CMX Travel & Meetings
11 Trellis Circle
Pembroke, MA 02359
Exhibitor Information +