Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Hear from the pioneers who know the ins-and-outs of building state-of-the-art intranets
• Integrate your intranet into your communications plan
• Present the business case of a organization-wide intranet to senior management
• Help motivate employees to realize the organization’s goals and affect positive behavioural changes
• Tame an often unwieldy corporate intranet into a coherent and value-creating knowledge sharing tool
• Promote wider changes within the organization as a whole
• Aon Consulting
• Continent 8 Advisors Inc.
• Digital Clarity Group Inc.
• Franklin Templeton Investments
• MNP LLP
• Milrad Law Office
• Oxford Properties Group
• Revera Inc.
• Towers Watson
• Weber Shandwick
• What If What Next
If the 25th Intranets For Corporate Communications is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/19/2015 - 02/20/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, Business Technology, General Business, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||$1975.00|
|Audience:||Vice-Presidents, Directors, Managers & Consultants involved in: Corporate & Internal Communications, Web Services & Coordination, Human Resources,
Information Technology, Change Management
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Show Manager:||Federated Press|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.