Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Examine key governance objectives and fiduciary duties
• Overcome the challenges to becoming an effective trustee
• Grasp pension plan regulations and legislation
• Protect yourself from personal liability by understanding the law
• Learn what to consider when overseeing pension investment strategies
• Explore techniques of day-to-day pension fund management
• Establish a performance-monitoring process for fund managers
• Update yourself on the latest developments and special circumstances
• Aon Risk Solutions
• Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
• Field LLP
• Global Governance Advisors
• Gooden Actuarial
• Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
• Lawson Lundell LLP
• Leith Wheeler Investment Counsel Ltd.
• Mercer LLC
• Pension Strategies Inc.
If the 25th Essential Skills For Pension Committee Members is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/06/2014 - 05/07/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9 AM to 5 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend
Pension plan trustees and corporate pension committee
members involved with the governance of pension plans who
want an introduction to the key elements of operating and
overseeing a pension plan
|Venue:||Calgary Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.