Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Examine key governance objectives and fi duciary duties
• Overcome the challenges to becoming an effective trustee
• Grasp pension plan regulations and legislation
• Protect yourself from personal liability by understanding the law
• Learn what to consider when overseeing pension investment strategies
• Explore techniques of day-to-day pension fund management
• Establish a performance-monitoring process for fund managers
• Update yourself on the latest developments and special circumstances
• B.C. Public Service Pension Plan
• Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
• Financial Institutions Commission of B.C.
• George & Bell Consulting Inc.
• Greg Hurst & Associates Ltd.
• Lawson Lundell LLP
• Leith Wheeler Investment Counsel Ltd.
• Ministry of Attorney General
• Morneau Shepell
Don't wait to register for the 24th Essential Skills For Pension Committee Members. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/19/2013 - 11/20/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9.00 AM to 5.00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Human Resources|
|Audience:||who should attend:
Pension plan trustees and corporate pension committee members involved with the
governance of pension plans who want an introduction to the key elements of operating
and overseeing a pension plan
|Venue:||Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.