Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Examine key governance objectives and fiduciary duties
• Overcome the challenges to becoming an effective trustee
• Grasp pension plan regulations and legislation
• Protect yourself from personal liability by understanding the law
• Learn what to consider when overseeing pension investment strategies
• Explore techniques of day-to-day pension fund management
• Establish a performance-monitoring process for fund managers
• Update yourself on the latest developments and special circumstances
• Aon Hewitt
• Aon Hewitt Canada
• Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP
• Global Governance Advisors
• Gooden Actuarial Consultants Ltd.
• Leith Wheeler Investment Counsel Ltd.
• Mercer Investments
• Spectrum HR Law LLP
• Vital Benefits Inc.
• Watermark Human Capital Consulting
There may be many networking opportunities at the 22nd Essential Skills For Pension Committee Members. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/22/2013 - 05/23/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Audience:||Contact for the audience description and the estimated attendance.|
|Venue:||Hotel Novotel Toronto Centre|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 367-8900|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.