Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
- Mastering key drafting and negotiating skills
- Determining what to disclose
- Complying with electronic contract formalities
- Understanding intellectual property rights
- Realizing effective employment agreements
- Crafting cross-border contracts strategically
- Negotiating shareholders agreements
- Planning for acquisitions and closing the deal
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 21st Negotiating And Drafting Major Business Agreements.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/07/2015 - 10/08/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Other Industries:||Business, Law|
|Audience:||Corporate Counsel, Legal Services VPs & Directors, Lawyers, Corporate Executives, Contract Managers, Corporate Secretaries, Commercial & Investment Bankers, Consultants, Brokers, Private Equity Investors|
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 847-5075|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.