Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Discover best practices and innovative programs for preventing and managing absenteeism from leading Canadian organizations
• Learn how to foster accountability in your employees and engender a culture of attendance through a positive rather than punitive approach
• Discover strategies and tools that your front-line managers can use to deal with absenteeism
• Get up to speed on the legal issues surrounding absenteeism management
Learn from the following leading Canadian organizations from both public and private sector who have developed effective absence management programs and are now reaping the rewards in terms of increased productivity and reduced administrative costs:
• Jazz Aviation LP
• City of Toronto
• University Health Network
• Nolitours and Transat Holidays
• Town of Richmond Hill
• Sofina Foods Inc.
• Sun Life Financial
• And many more
If the 20th Managing Absenteeism In The Public And Private Sectors is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/11/2014 - 02/13/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||Human Resources|
|Other Industries:||Business, Human Resources, Management/Leadership|
|Audience:||Human Resources and Organizational Development Professionals, Benefits Administrators, Occupational Health & Safety Managers, Medical Healthcare Professionals, Union Executives|
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.