Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Successful practices for leadership transitions
• Conducting a situational analysis
• Understanding and leveraging a workforce planning system
• Tips to creating a sustainable succession program
• Synchronizing your training and talent management initiatives
• Critical components of a successful mentoring relationship
• How to conduct a talent review
• Formal learning strategies to accelerate development
• Addressing emerging skills and critical competencies to succeed in today’s economy
• Cultivating transformational leadership
• Actus Performance Inc.
• Deeley Harley-Davidson Canada
• DHR International, Inc.
• Ernst & Young LLP
• Pesce & Associates
• SI Consulting Group (SICG)
• Spectrum Organizational Development Inc.
• TRADER Corporation
• University Health Network
• University of Toronto
There may be many networking opportunities at the 20th Leadership Succession Management. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/12/2015 - 02/13/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Management/Leadership|
|Cost to Attend:||$1975.00|
|Audience:||Presidents, VPs, Directors, Managers and Consultants in: HR,
Organizational Development, Succession Planning, Training &
Development, Employee Relations, Talent Management
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Show Manager:||Federated Press|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.