Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The SNMMI Annual Meeting - the premier educational, scientific, research, and networking event in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging - provides physicians, technologists, pharmacists, laboratory professionals, and scientists with an in-depth view of the latest technologies and research in the field.
The SNMMI Annual Meeting helps you increase your professional effectiveness as you learn to:
Examine and evaluate future directions in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging and therapy from a research and clinical perspective.
Describe the latest indications and applications of hybrid imaging and its impact on patient management.
Review standard, new and relevant advances in molecular imaging including applications in oncology, cardiology and neurology.
Discuss new therapeutic and diagnostic agents that are impacting the practice of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging.
Review radiation dose and image quality in medical imaging.
Identify clinical content that is applicable to practice improvement.
Leading molecular imaging and nuclear medicine physicians, radiologists, cardiologists, pharmacists, scientists, lab professionals, and technologists, representing the world's top medical and academic institutions and centers.
Providing leaders in the profession with direct access to more than 170 of the top industry suppliers - that's the mission of the SNMMI Annual Meeting Exhibit Hall. Explore the latest technologies, witness ground-breaking new products and services, and connect with the companies that make it happen. Stay ahead of the curve on the latest happenings in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging.
Our attendees - physicians, scientists, pharmacists, laboratory professionals, and technologists - crave the latest technologies and products available in the field. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to receive significant face-time with decision-makers seeking to improve their facilities.
The Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI), headquartered in Reston, Va., is a nonprofit scientific and professional organization that promotes the science, technology and practical application of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging. SNMMI strives to be a leader in unifying, advancing and optimizing molecular imaging, with an ultimate goal of improving human health. With 18,000 members worldwide, SNMMI represents nuclear and molecular imaging professionals, all of whom are committed to the advancement of the field.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 2019 SNMMI Annual Meeting - Society Of Nuclear Medicine And Molecular Imaging.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/22/2019 - 06/26/2019|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Cardiology, Medical Technology, Pharmaceutical, Professional Healthcare, Radiology, Sciences|
|Audience:||Molecular Imaging and Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Radiologists, Cardiologists, Pharmacists, Scientists, Lab Professionals, and Technologists|
|Venue:||Anaheim Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(714) 765-8950|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hilton Anaheim|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/hilton-anaheim-SNAAHHH/ind...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||170+ (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||56,000 (Past Event)|
|Show Owner:||Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI)|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$36.00 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Prices are subject to change.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2017 Exhibitor List:
• ABX advanced biochemical compounds
• Academy of Molecular Imaging (AMI)
• Accusync Medical Research Corporation
• Advance Newsmagazine
• Advanced Cyclotron Systems, Inc.
• Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation
• AirNet Systems Inc.
• American Board of Science in Nuclear
• American College of Nuclear Medicine (ACNM)
• American College of Radiology
• Amici, Inc.
• AnazaoHealth Corporation
• Applied Radiology
• Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
• Australian & New Zealand Association
of Physicians in Nuclear Medicine
• Australian-New Zealand Society of
Nuclear Medicine (ANZSNM)
• Bayer HealthCarePharmaceuticals
• BC Technical, Inc.
• Becquerel & Sievert Co., Ltd
• Best Medical
• Biodex Medical Systems
• Bioscan, Inc.
• Bracco Diagnostics, Inc.
• Cambridge Isotope Laboratories
• Capintec, Inc.
• CardiArc, Inc.
• Cardinal Health
• Cardiovascular Imaging Technologies
• Cascade Survey Research
• Center of Molecular Research
• Charles River
• Chinese Society of Nuclear Medicine (CSNM)
• Comecer SPA
• Cyclomedica Australia Pty Ltd
• Cyclomedical Applications Group LLC
• Data Spectrum Corporation
• Daxor Corporation
• Dilon Technologies
• Eckert & Ziegler Isotope Products/Eurotope
• Education and Research Foundation (ERF)
• European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM)
• EUSA Pharma
• GE Healthcare
• Genzyme Corporation
• Goodwin Biotechnology Inc
• Gravatom Engineering Systems Limited
• GVI Medical Devices
• Harpell Associates Inc.
• Hermes Medical Solutions, Inc.
• Huayi Isotope Co.
• Imaging Technology News
• Indian Society of Nuclear Medicine
• IntraMedical Imaging LLC
• INVIA Medical Imaging Solutions
• Iso-Tex Diagnostics, Inc.
• Ivy Biomedical Systems, Inc.
• Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine (JSNM)
• JML Biopharm Inc.
• Laboratory Impex Systems Ltd.
• Lantheus Medical Imaging
• Lemer Pax
• LI-COR Biosciences
• Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins
• Ludlum Medical Physics
• M&I Materials LTD
• Macrocyclics, Inc.
• MarCal Medical, Inc.
• Marshall Isotopes Ltd.
• MDS Nordion
• Medi/Nuclear Corporation
• Medical Coaches Inc.
• MedImage, Inc.
• Medi-Nuclear Corporation
• Mediso Medical Imaging Systems
• MEDRAD, Inc.
• MEDX, Inc.
• MiE America, Inc.
• MIMvista Corporation
• Mirion Technologies
• Molecular Imaging & Contrast Agent
• Molecular Imaging Insight
• National Institute of Standards &
• Naviscan PET Systems, Inc.
• NCI Cancer Imaging Program
• NeuroLogica Corp.
• Novatrek GmbH
• Nuclear Fields
• Nuclitec, Inc
• Numa, Inc.
• PerkinElmer Inc.
• Photo Detection Systems
• Pinestar Technology, Inc.
• PMOD Technologies
• Positron Corp.
• R.W. Wiesener, Inc.
• Radiology Today
• Radqual, LLC
• Raytest USA, Inc.
• Ricerca Biosciences, LLC
• RIT Oncology
• Rotem Inc.
• Segami Corporation
• Shell-USA, Inc.
• Siemens Medical Solutions USA
• Sirtex Medical, Inc.
• Society of Radiopharmaceutical
• Spectrum Dynamics Ltd
• Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
• SynterMed, Inc.
• Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
• Tema Sinergie SRL
• The Gollman Group, Inc.
• Thinking Systems Corporation
• TIS - Technology Imaging Services
• Tomographix IP Ltd.
• Trionix, Inc.
• UltraSPECT Inc.
• United Pharmacy Partners, Inc. (UPPI)
• Universal Medical Resources, Inc.
• University of Missouri Research Reactor (MURR)
• U.S. Department of Energy
• Vici Valco Instruments
• Von Gahlen International, Inc.
• West Physics Consulting
• Wiley - Blackwell Publishing
• World Federation of Nuclear Medicine and Biology (WFNMB)