Menu
×
×

Sign Up

Your Profile will be reviewed by Admin
TODAY : Advanced Search
EVENT DATES
Mar 2017
MoTuWeThFrSaSu
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Venue

TBD
Google Map

2017 Trauma, Critical Care & Acute Care Surgery Conference (TCCACS)

Overview

Event Overview:

This annual Las Vegas Trauma, Critical Care & Acute Care Surgery Conference has become the best attended such course in the world. Word of mouth endorsements have led to this course being oversubscribed the last 12+ years, and of the more than 1300 attendees, over 80% are physicians. Our faculty are physicians in active practice who continue "in the trenches" day after day, night after night, dealing with the most complex surgical challenges. Each year, new "rising stars" join a seasoned expert faculty. As you visit the Scientific Program section of our site, you will be impressed that such a stellar faculty has been assembled and how so much practical surgical information has been incorporated into two and one-half days.

It is appropriate that the continued focus be TRAUMA, CRITICAL CARE, & ACUTE CARE SURGERY. For every community, there continues to be a need for surgical and medical teams to evaluate and treat the sickest of the sick and the severely injured. With many recent surgical graduates going into practices based primarily in minimally invasive surgical subspecialties, it is appropriate that this course take a leadership role in providing a continuing education venue for the complex operative and critical care surgical challenges, with major trauma continuing to be the epitome of such challenges.

Exhibitor Information:

The opportunity of the year to connect with decision makers in trauma & acute care surgery, as well as medical disaster response

The annual Las Vegas Trauma, Critical Care & Acute Care Surgery Conference has become the best attended such course in the world. For the past several years, the course has been “sold out,” with attendees from all 50 states and over 15 foreign countries. Of the more than 1250 attendees, over 80% are physicians, with the remaining 20% consisting of nurses, residents, physician extenders, health care administrators and other ancillary health care personnel, representing level 1, 2, 3 and 4 trauma centers, and other nondesignated hospitals. Our faculty are physicians in active practice who continue “in the trenches” day after day, night after night, dealing with the most complex surgical challenges. Attendees come to these conferences to “meet the masters,” enhance their knowledge base, and keep abreast of advances in the field. This group is especially eager to see the latest innovations from you, the vendor, and learn how your products and services can add to their hospitals and practices.

In 2008, the group that brings you Trauma, Critical Care & Acute Care Surgery, developed a much needed and sought after second conference, held just prior to TCCACS. Medical Disaster Response continues that very successful conference, which is held a day prior, also at Caesars Palace. A separate, smaller exhibit hall has been developed for this conference, which is attended by 300-350 physicians, nurses, first responders and administrators in the hospital/clinical setting, as well as city planners tasked with preparing for and responding to disasters and mass casualty situations. Vendors may wish to exhibit at one conference or the other, but many will find it beneficial to so a discounted “Combo Rate” is offered.

Medical Disaster Response: 3/19/2017
Trauma, Critical Care & Acute Care Surgery Conference (TCCACS): 3/20/17-3/22/17

SERVICE PROVIDERS

RELATED EVENTS +

MORE events +