Anaheim , CA 92802 Location map
2017 PDA Annual Meeting - Parenteral Drug Association
The theme of the 2017 meeting is Manufacturing Innovation: The Next Wave of Sterile & Biopharmaceutical Science, Technologies & Processing. In selecting this theme, the goal was to design an inclusive event that encompasses the wide ranging interests of all PDA members. Relevant information important to both small molecule pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries will be covered. Taking full advantage of the meeting being held in the United States, which is known as being a “hot bed” of innovation, novel approaches and future strategies for bringing products to the market will figure prominently on the program.
At the completion of this event, attendees will be able to:
- Determine manufacturing and quality requirements for immunotherapies, gene and cell therapy products
- Describe continuous manufacturing applications and flexible facility designs of the future
- Demonstrate how big data can be applied to design and optimize manufacturing processes
- Define strategies to accelerate new products to the market
- Interpret the latest trends in microbiological and adventitious agent control strategies
- Identify advanced analytical approaches that can be applied for quality control and real time release
- Explain delivery system design and manufacturing logistics for patient-centered therapies and precision medicine
- Summarize best practices for identifying and introducing new technologies
Who Should Attend
Executive and Mid-Level Management
The PDA Annual Meeting will provide your company with the premier opportunity to gain access to and network with hundreds of key decision makers from the biopharmaceutical science and manufacturing industry. Become a sponsor of and/or exhibit at the PDA Annual Meeting to connect with industry thought leaders, strengthen your brand image, showcase your technology, launch new products, and show your company’s strong commitment to the industry.
The Parenteral Drug Association (PDA) is the leading global provider of science, technology and regulatory information and education for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical community. Founded in 1946 as a nonprofit organization, PDA is committed to developing scientifically sound, practical technical information and resources to advance science and regulation through the expertise of its nearly 10,000 members worldwide.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2017 PDA Annual Meeting - Parenteral Drug Association? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Parenteral Drug Association
4350 East West Hwy., Suite 150
Bethesda, MD 20814
Scientist | Executive and Mid-Level Management | Project Management | Technical Services | Supply Chain | Manufacturing Application | Risk Management
Manufacturing | Product Development | Quality | Research & Development | Regulatory Affairs | Engineering | Laboratory Science | Information Technology | Validation | Training
Post-Workshop: April 5-6
Courses: April 6-7
Estimated Attendance is 600-700
Parenteral Drug Association (PDA)
Exhibitor Information +