Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Oregon Health Care Association provides a year-round calendar of high-quality conferences, trainings, and online education to help new and seasoned professionals alike grow their careers, learn new skills, and stay up to date with the latest techniques for providing quality care.
OHCA hosts the largest and most well attended long term care convention and trade show in the state of Oregon.
Join us September 18-19, 2017, at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland for Oregon’s largest long term care event of the year.
Benefits of Exhibiting with OHCA
* The OHCA Annual Convention & Trade show is our largest event of the year with around 1,200 registrants in attendance
* Make contacts at every level of operations in a variety of long term care communities (Assisted Living, Residential Care, Nursing, Senior Retirement, and In Home Care)
* Exclusive Trade Show hours
* Recognition in the OHCA Event Program
* A sales representative would have to travel for weeks throughout the state of Oregon to receive the same exposure they get at the OHCA Annual Convention & Trade Show.
* At the trade show, attendees will have a chance to see things up close, discuss advantages with a representative and even sample many of the products.
* Online trade show listing at the OHCA Annual Convention specific website which are viewed by prospective and registered attendees (the earlier you register, the more alue you receive)
* Receive exclusive pre-event (sent about 2 weeks prior) and post-event (sent about 2 weeks after event conclusion) attendee lists which you can use to further your marketing efforts.
* Opportunity to attend the Fun Night event and the Awards Ceremony Luncheon. (Please note that Fun Night tickets and Award Lunch tickets are not included in your booth price & must be purchased separately).
Founded in 1950, the Oregon Health Care Association (OHCA) improves the lives of seniors and people with disabilities by promoting quality long term care in Oregon. A statewide, nonprofit trade association, OHCA is the largest long term care trade association in Oregon, representing more than 1,000 organizations and 90 percent of long term care providers in the state.
There may be many networking opportunities at the 2017 OHCA Annual Convention & Trade Show - Oregon Health Care Association. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/18/2017 - 09/19/2017|
|Primary Industry:||Healthcare General|
|Other Industries:||Associations, Healthcare General, Nursing, Professional Healthcare, Seniors|
|Audience:||Professionals in Long Term Care Communities (Assisted Living, Residential Care, Nursing, Senior Retirement, and In Home Care)|
|Venue:||Oregon Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(503) 235-7575|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||120+ Booths (Past Event)|
|Show Owner:||Oregon Health Care Association (OHCA)|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Economy||$900 - Member; $1,800 - Non Member||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' General Traffic||$1,100 - Member; $2,200 - Non Member||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 10' Premium||$1,300 - Member; $2,600 - Non Member||Generator:||n/a|
|Prices are subject to change.||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.