Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The Human Factors and Ergonomics Society invites you to attend the 2017 International Symposium on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Health Care to be held March 5–8, at the Sheraton New Orleans, New Orleans Louisiana.
The 2017 Symposium will offer cutting-edge presentations, posters, and workshops on emerging issues in health-care human factors and the challenges facing us in the near future.
New in 2017: Physicians can earn CME credits!
The keynote speaker will be Rafael Grossmann, MD, a health-care futurist, technology innovator, and surgeon.
- Clinical and Consumer Health-Care IT
- Hospital Environments
- Medical and Drug-Delivery Devices
- Patient Safety Research and Initiatives
Advance your knowledge in:
- The latest science in human factors as it applies to health-care delivery, medical and drug-delivery device design and health-care applications
- Practical and actionable methods and techniques
- Key guidelines and regulations for obtaining market approval
- Best practices for training, design, validating, surveying and more
Attendees will have an unparalleled opportunity to cross-network and discuss real-world examples and experiences with a broad range of fellow professionals, including:
- Health-care providers and hospital administrators
- Pharmaceutical and medical device company representatives
- HF/E professionals
- Policy makers and regulators
- Industrial designers
- Biomedical engineers
- Medical device consultants
- Health and safety researchers
- Patient safety advocates
- Product managers
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 2017 International Symposium On Human Factors And Ergonomics In Health Care.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/05/2017 - 03/08/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/05/2017 - 03/08/2017|
|First Move-In Date:||03/05/2017|
|Other Industries:||Engineering, Manufacturing, Medical|
|Audience:||Health-care providers and hospital administrators
Pharmaceutical and medical device company representatives
Policy makers and regulators
Medical device consultants
Health and safety researchers
Patient safety advocates
|Venue:||Sheraton New Orleans Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(504) 525-2500|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.