The Annual Meeting and Update on Diagnostic Advances in PIDs will provide a venue for the presentation of the newest immune deficiency diseases and the pathogenesis of these defects in molecular terms. The substance of the conference will be cutting edge clinical and basic science research.
The exhibit hall is fully carpeted and will host lunches, receptions and be a primary networking area for attendees. This is a great opportunity for the attendees to learn about the products and services offered by your company.
BENEFITS TO EXHIBITING
• Exposure to more than 400 physicians and researchers working with various primary immunodeficiences
• Company logo on Exhibit Hall entrance signs
• Company name and 100-word description in Final Program
• Includes two exhibit staff badges with allow access to Exhibit Hall and events taking place there. Additional exhibit staff badges can be purchased.
• Carpeted exhibit hall
The Clinical Immunology Society (CIS), established in 1986, is devoted to fostering developments in the science and practice of clinical immunology. The primary objectives and purposes of this Society shall be:
1. to facilitate the interchange of ideas and information among physicians and other investigators who are concerned with immunological/inflammatory diseases;
2. to promote research on the causes and mechanisms of diseases relating to the immune system and, as a result, to unify concepts of disease pathogenesis;
3. to encourage investigators and clinicians to share in their knowledge of immunologically active drugs and other interventions;
4. to promote application and dissemination of recent advances in biomedical science for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases related to immunity and inflammation; and
5. to foster excellence in research and medical practice.