San Francisco , CA 94102 Location map
Hilton Union Square
2017 APSA Annual Meeting & Exhibition - American Political Science Association
2017 Conference Theme: "The Quest for Legitimacy: Actors, Audiences and Aspirations."
APSA travels to a different city every year for the Annual Meeting, which draws over 7,000 participants.
More than 7,000 authors, professors, and scholars will be in attendance to review the latest books, journals, publications, and software related to political science, to make personal contact with publisher representatives and to take advantage of exhibition discounts. Take advantage of this opportunity for personal contact with the decision-makers responsible for curriculum development in both individual classes and political science departments. These scholars are continually seeking state-of-the-art computer software and technical aids for their research and teaching efforts.
Who attends the Annual Meeting?
These attendees are authors, professors and scholars. These are decision-makers responsible for curriculum development in both individual classes and political science departments.
What are attendees looking for, based on our past survey of attendees:
- Books, journals, & publications
- Personal contact with publisher representatives
- State-of-the-art computer software
- Classroom technology
- NGOs & Government organizations
- Textbook companies
- Foundations & think tanks
- Polling & data centers
- Study Abroad companies
- Technical aids for their research and teaching efforts
- International publishers
- Media (newspapers, magazines, radio, television)
Founded in 1903, the American Political Science Association is the leading professional organization for the study of political science and serves more than 13,000 members in more than 80 countries. With a range of programs and services for individuals, departments, and institutions, APSA brings together political scientists from all fields of inquiry, regions, and occupational endeavors within and outside academe to deepen our understanding of politics, democracy, and citizenship throughout the world.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2017 APSA Annual Meeting & Exhibition - American Political Science Association? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Ashley Vande Bunte
APSA - American Political Science Association
1527 New Hampshire Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20036-1206
Authors, Professors, and Scholars
Past Attendee Statistics:
The conference features a diverse audience of distinguished political scientists:
- Nearly 65% of attendees are faculty or contingent faculty
- 25% are political science PhD or Master students
- More than 900 universities and colleges participate
- 16% of attendees are international
- 6 continents and nearly 60 countries are represented
- 25 attendees for every 1 exhibitor representative, guaranteeing face-to-face time
American Political Science Association (APSA)
Exhibitor Information +