Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The conference is designed for educators on the front lines - teachers, superintendents, counselors, district and state administrators, and especially principals - who have a huge impact on student success.
For cutting-edge information, nationwide networking, and inspiration to be your best. The Best Practices for Better Schools™ Conference & Exposition is your best practice for summer professional development. Join us at the nation's capitol for three days of engaging sessions and workshops designed to elevate your knowledge and skills.
• Principals and Assistant Principals: learn new ways to lead and inspire your entire school community.
• Teachers: explore new strategies, lesson planning ideas, and classroom management techniques.
• District and State Administrators: get the latest ideas and best practices to support staff development.
• Everyone: attend the Expo and explore the latest products, services, and technologies that are transforming schools today.
WHY EXHIBIT AT NAESP?
The NAESP Conference provides your company with an unbeatable opportunity to get one-on-one with the leaders in elementary and middle school education. Nearly 2,000 attendees - principals, superintendents, teachers, and decisionmakers from around the country - come to the NAESP conference to learn about the latest ideas and best practices, and to network with peers.
It’s where they come to make decisions about where they want to take their schools in the years to come - and what they’ll purchase to make their plans a reality. Don’t let it happen without your company being front and center!
What Do Principals Buy?
• Art Education & Supplies
• Assessment Tools/Support
• Audio/Visual Equipment
• Bullying Prevention Resources
• Classroom Materials & Resources
• Computer Hardware & Software
• Curriculum Resources/Materials
• Educational Travel/Tours
• Environment Conservation Resources
• Instructional Strategies Resources
• Multicultural Resources
• Music Education/Instruments
• Physical Education/Fitness
• Reading/Writing/Language Arts Materials
• Safe Schools/Violence Prevention Resources
• U.S. Government Programs/Services
• Youth Activities/Programs
The National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP), founded in 1921, is a professional organization serving elementary and middle school principals and other education leaders throughout the United States, Canada, and overseas.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2017 Annual NAESP Conference - National Association Of Elementary School Principals? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/09/2017 - 07/11/2017|
|Primary Industry:||Education Events|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Education, Education Events, Management/Leadership|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.principalsconference.org/register/...|
|Audience:||Principals, Teachers, Superintendents, Counselors, District and State Administrators|
78% are principals/assistant principals
32% are new in the position (1-4 years)
23% are experienced school leaders (5-9 years)
45% are senior leaders (10+ years)
86% make purchasing decisions for their school
|Venue:||Philadelphia Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 428-9000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP)|
|Show Manager:||The YGS Group|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Sponsorship Details:||We offer many effective and well-priced ways to promote and enhance your presence at NAESP.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Inline Space||$1,900||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Corner Space||$2,100||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2015 Floorplan & Exhibitor List: