Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The SNMMI Annual Meeting has been recognized by thousands of professional attendees as the premier educational and networking event in molecular imaging and nuclear medicine. The Annual Meeting will continue to build on past successes offering: the latest educational content; virtual learning opportunities both during the meeting and post-conference; networking events; and an exhibit hall packed with the latest technology.
Leading molecular imaging and nuclear medicine physicians, radiologists, cardiologists, pharmacists, scientists, lab professionals, and technologists, representing the world's top medical and academic institutions and centers.
Providing leaders in the profession with direct access to more than 150 of the top industry suppliers - that's the mission of the SNMMI Annual Meeting Exhibit Hall. Explore the latest technologies, witness ground-breaking new products and services, and connect with the companies that make it happen. Stay ahead of the curve on the latest happenings in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging.
If your products and services provide solutions for today’s nuclear medicine or molecular imaging professionals, then exhibiting during SNMMI is a MUST! The SNMMI Annual Meeting is the world’s largest event focused exclusively on meeting the educational and networking needs of the nuclear medicine and molecular imaging community.
The Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI), headquartered in Reston, Va., is a nonprofit scientific and professional organization that promotes the science, technology and practical application of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging. SNMMI strives to be a leader in unifying, advancing and optimizing molecular imaging, with an ultimate goal of improving human health. With 18,000 members worldwide, SNMMI represents nuclear and molecular imaging professionals, all of whom are committed to the advancement of the field.
If the 2016 SNMMI Annual Meeting - Society Of Nuclear Medicine And Molecular Imaging is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/11/2016 - 06/15/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/11/2016 - 06/14/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Saturday 6pm-8pm; Sunday 9:30am-4:30pm; Monday 9:3oam-4:30pm; Tuesday 9:30am-3pm|
|First Move-In Date:||06/10/2016|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Cardiology, Medical Technology, Pharmaceutical, Professional Healthcare, Radiology, Sciences|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.snmmi.org/AM/Registration/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=12340&RDt...|
|Audience:||Molecular Imaging and Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Radiologists, Cardiologists, Pharmacists, Scientists, Lab Professionals, and Technologists|
|Venue:||San Diego Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(619) 525-5000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hilton San Diego Bayfront|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.hiltonsandiegobayfront.com/|
|Number of Exhibitors:||170 (2015) (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||56,000 (Past Event)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI)|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Per 10' x 10'||$36 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2015 Exhibitor List:
2014 Exhibitor List:
Companies who have exhibited in the past:
• ABX advanced biochemical compounds
• Academy of Molecular Imaging (AMI)
• Accusync Medical Research Corporation
• Advance Newsmagazine
• Advanced Cyclotron Systems, Inc.
• Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation
• AirNet Systems Inc.
• American Board of Science in Nuclear
• American College of Nuclear Medicine (ACNM)
• American College of Radiology
• Amici, Inc.
• AnazaoHealth Corporation
• Applied Radiology
• Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
• Australian & New Zealand Association
of Physicians in Nuclear Medicine
• Australian-New Zealand Society of
Nuclear Medicine (ANZSNM)
• Bayer HealthCarePharmaceuticals
• BC Technical, Inc.
• Becquerel & Sievert Co., Ltd
• Best Medical
• Biodex Medical Systems
• Bioscan, Inc.
• Bracco Diagnostics, Inc.
• Cambridge Isotope Laboratories
• Capintec, Inc.
• CardiArc, Inc.
• Cardinal Health
• Cardiovascular Imaging Technologies
• Cascade Survey Research
• Center of Molecular Research
• Charles River
• Chinese Society of Nuclear Medicine (CSNM)
• Comecer SPA
• Cyclomedica Australia Pty Ltd
• Cyclomedical Applications Group LLC
• Data Spectrum Corporation
• Daxor Corporation
• Dilon Technologies
• Eckert & Ziegler Isotope Products/Eurotope
• Education and Research Foundation (ERF)
• European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM)
• EUSA Pharma
• GE Healthcare
• Genzyme Corporation
• Goodwin Biotechnology Inc
• Gravatom Engineering Systems Limited
• GVI Medical Devices
• Harpell Associates Inc.
• Hermes Medical Solutions, Inc.
• Huayi Isotope Co.
• Imaging Technology News
• Indian Society of Nuclear Medicine
• IntraMedical Imaging LLC
• INVIA Medical Imaging Solutions
• Iso-Tex Diagnostics, Inc.
• Ivy Biomedical Systems, Inc.
• Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine (JSNM)
• JML Biopharm Inc.
• Laboratory Impex Systems Ltd.
• Lantheus Medical Imaging
• Lemer Pax
• LI-COR Biosciences
• Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins
• Ludlum Medical Physics
• M&I Materials LTD
• Macrocyclics, Inc.
• MarCal Medical, Inc.
• Marshall Isotopes Ltd.
• MDS Nordion
• Medi/Nuclear Corporation
• Medical Coaches Inc.
• MedImage, Inc.
• Medi-Nuclear Corporation
• Mediso Medical Imaging Systems
• MEDRAD, Inc.
• MEDX, Inc.
• MiE America, Inc.
• MIMvista Corporation
• Mirion Technologies
• Molecular Imaging & Contrast Agent
• Molecular Imaging Insight
• National Institute of Standards &
• Naviscan PET Systems, Inc.
• NCI Cancer Imaging Program
• NeuroLogica Corp.
• Novatrek GmbH
• Nuclear Fields
• Nuclitec, Inc
• Numa, Inc.
• PerkinElmer Inc.
• Photo Detection Systems
• Pinestar Technology, Inc.
• PMOD Technologies
• Positron Corp.
• R.W. Wiesener, Inc.
• Radiology Today
• Radqual, LLC
• Raytest USA, Inc.
• Ricerca Biosciences, LLC
• RIT Oncology
• Rotem Inc.
• Segami Corporation
• Shell-USA, Inc.
• Siemens Medical Solutions USA
• Sirtex Medical, Inc.
• Society of Radiopharmaceutical
• Spectrum Dynamics Ltd
• Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
• SynterMed, Inc.
• Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
• Tema Sinergie SRL
• The Gollman Group, Inc.
• Thinking Systems Corporation
• TIS - Technology Imaging Services
• Tomographix IP Ltd.
• Trionix, Inc.
• UltraSPECT Inc.
• United Pharmacy Partners, Inc. (UPPI)
• Universal Medical Resources, Inc.
• University of Missouri Research Reactor (MURR)
• U.S. Department of Energy
• Vici Valco Instruments
• Von Gahlen International, Inc.
• West Physics Consulting
• Wiley - Blackwell Publishing
• World Federation of Nuclear Medicine and Biology (WFNMB)