Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The 2016 PDA/FDA Joint Regulatory Conference will provide your company exclusive exhibit and support opportunities to gain access to and network with hundreds of key decision makers from the pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturing industry. Attendees will include industry professionals from manufacturing/operations, compliance, quality, regulatory and engineering.
Network, Collect Intelligence and Forge Key Relationships with multiple refreshment breaks and evening social events that occur within the Exhibit Area, you will have ample time to connect with your desired audience of industry leaders. Comprehensive exhibition packages afford you an opportunity to partake in the Conference sessions and gain firsthand insights of what the industry is looking for so you can better position your product and/or service offerings.
Increase Brand Recognition by supporting the Conference. Increase your visibility and align your company with industry leading minds and world class content. High profile sponsorships are available for lanyards, notepads, hotel keycards, audience response systems, tote bags, refreshment breaks, lunch and networking reception. We’ll even create a customized support package that fits your needs and budget!
There may be many networking opportunities at the 2016 PDA/FDA Joint Regulatory Conference. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/12/2016 - 09/14/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||08:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/12/2016 - 09/14/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||08:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Other Industries:||Associations, Pharmaceutical, Professional Healthcare|
|Cost to Attend:||https://www.pda.org/docs/default-source/website-document-library/confe...|
|Audience:||The 2016 PDA/FDA Joint Regulatory Conference will provide your company exclusive exhibit and support opportunities to gain access to and network with hundreds of key decision makers from the pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturing industry. Attendees will include industry professionals from manufacturing/operations, compliance, quality, regulatory and engineering.|
|Venue:||Renaissance Washington DC Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(202) 898-9000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
- AnovaFill - Table 3
- APTAR Stelmi - Table 5
- Associates of Cape Cod, Inc. - Table 12
- Azzur Group - Table 17
- CAI Consulting - Table 60
- Complya Consulting Group - Table 2
- Contamination Prevention Technologies, Inc. - Table 1
- Enterey Life Sciences Consulting Firm - Table 15
- Genesis Packaging Technologies - Table 18
- Hyde Engineering + Consulting - Table 16
- Lighthouse Instruments LLC - Table 9
- Lives International Corporation - Table 4
- Maas & Peither America, Inc. GMP-Publishing - Table 37
- MasterControl, Inc. - Table 13
- Nipro Glass Americas - Table 8
- Novatek International - Table 34
- NSF Health Sciences Pharma Biotech - Table 36
- ProPharma Group - Table 10
- PSC Biotech Corporation/ PSC Software Bio Technique - Table 40
- SCHOTT Pharmaceutical Packaging - Table 6
- SQA Services, Inc. - Table 7
- Thermo Scientific - Table 31
- Veltek Associates, Inc. - Table 35
- INFOTEHNA, A euroscript Company - Table 33