Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
* Keynote Presentation
* Quality Exhibitor Showcase to Enhance Marketplace Opportunities
* Honoring Long Term Care Champions at the Awards Ceremony
* Fun Night Dinner
Benefits of Exhibiting with OHCA
* The OHCA Annual Convention & Trade show is our largest event of the year with around 1,200 registrants in attendance
* Make contacts at every level of operations in a variety of long term care communities (Assisted Living, Residential Care, Nursing, Senior Retirement, and In Home Care)
* Exclusive Trade Show hours
* Recognition in the OHCA Event Program
* A sales representative would have to travel for weeks throughout the state of Oregon to receive the same exposure they get at the OHCA Annual Convention & Trade Show.
* At the trade show, attendees will have a chance to see things up close, discuss advantages with a representative and even sample many of the products.
* Online trade show listing at the OHCA Annual Convention specific website which are viewed by prospective and registered attendees (the earlier you register, the more alue you receive)
* Receive exclusive pre-event (sent about 2 weeks prior) and post-event (sent about 2 weeks after event conclusion) attendee lists which you can use to further your marketing efforts.
* Opportunity to attend the Fun Night event and the Awards Ceremony Luncheon. (Please note that Fun Night tickets and Award Lunch tickets are not included in your booth price & must be purchased separately).
OHCA provides many services and resources to members, some of which include:
Technical Assistance - OHCA has one attorney on staff to help answer questions on regulations and provide ongoing resources/information on hot topic issues. OHCA also provides a wealth of information through regular communications and publications to help keep members informed on the latest hot topic issues affecting the profession
Advocacy - OHCA has lobbyists on staff who work with legislators and political leaders on behalf of senior care issues in Oregon
Professional Development - OHCA is committed to professional development and promises the most beneficial, timely and topical education available in Oregon. All education has been approved for Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Networking - OHCA plans events and meetings to allow members to learn and share ideas with their peers
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2016 OHCA Annual Convention & Trade Show - Oregon Health Care Association? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/19/2016 - 09/20/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/19/2016 - 09/19/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Monday 1:15pm-3:30pm|
|Primary Industry:||Healthcare General|
|Other Industries:||Associations, Geriatrics, Healthcare General, Nursing, Professional Healthcare, Seniors|
|Audience:||Professionals in Long Term Care Communities (Assisted Living, Residential Care, Nursing, Senior Retirement, and In Home Care)|
|Venue:||Oregon Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(503) 235-7575|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||120+ Booths (Previous Year)|
|Show Owner:||Oregon Health Care Association (OHCA)|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Economy||$900 - Member; $1,800 - Non Member||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' General Traffic||$1,100 - Member; $2,200 - Non Member||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 10' Premium||$1,300 - Member; $2,600 - Non Member||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.