Creativity & Innovation by Design
The annual NFBA Frame Building Expo is the premier event for post-frame professionals. At the Frame Building Expo, everything you need to build your post-frame business is assembled under one roof. From an expansive list of exhibitors ready to demonstrate the newest innovations to educational sessions led by deeply invested presenters and industry leaders, you can expect to make all of the connections necessary to make smarter business decisions, grow your bottom line and enhance credibility for your business.
Exhibit with NFBA and reach over 800 Post-Frame Builders expected to attend the 2016 Frame Building Expo in Indianapolis, IN from March 9-11, 2016.
Why you should exhibit:
• Exhibiting is the most cost effective way to meet face-to-face with the decision makers in post frame.
• Sell your products and build brand familiarity.
• Meet new potential customers and visit with existing customers.
• NFBA drives traffic to the exhibit floor with skills competitions, prize drawings, crew training, new product promotion and in-booth education.
• The Frame Building Expo is the ONLY show dedicated to post frame.
The Expo will sell out! Secure your booth space early for the best possible booth location and to maximize your pre-Expo marketing efforts to drive traffic to your booth.
NFBA is the only national trade association that represents post-frame industry professionals. The association exists to support its members and stimulate the growth of the post-frame industry. To do so, the association helps its members by providing industry tools and code resources, education, access to technical and legal experts, builder accreditation programs, newsletters and post-frame market development updates, and networking opportunities.
NFBA is a non-profit trade association that promotes the interests of the post-frame construction industry and its members. The association’s members are primarily post-frame builders, suppliers, manufacturers, building material dealers, code and design professionals, and structural engineers.